Want to get in touch?

Unfortunately we are currently closed. Our working hours are 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.

Book online quickly and easily

Our online booking system is quick, simple and easy to understand.

Contact our customer support team

You can contact us by creating a support ticket - one of our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you do not have an account, or cannot remember your details, please click here to contact us.

Login to our client area

If you are an existing customer, you can also login to our client area to check your account details and existing support tickets.


We can call you back

Our expert advisors are ready to help you

Call me back


x Close

This site uses cookies. We have already set cookies which are essential for the operation of this site.

Cookies are small files that get saved to your computer from our website.They help us identify your browser's previous activity and preferences on our website without identifying you personally.

This allows us to improve your user experience while maintaining your own privacy.

How can I get a CSCS Card?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

0 votes
You need to follow these simple steps:
Call Construction Support Line on 0203 051 1004.

They will:
- Ask will take down your occupation, name, date of birth, home address and National Insurance number as well as other details.
- Talk to you about your current job, your past experience, whether you have any qualifications and if you belong to a professional body
- Agree with you which CSCS card you should apply for and which health and safety test you need to book
- Tell you whether you need any additional qualifications or training to apply for a CSCS card
- Confirm whether you need to send any paperwork with your completed and signed application for.
- Ask for details of your credit or debit card to pay for your CSCS card
- Send you an application form for you to complete
- Once all the required information and paperwork has been received you should receive your CSCS card within 2 weeks.
answered 8 years ago

Related questions

Health & Safety Test Every person wishing to work on a construction site in the UK needs to pass a health and safety test. Passing is also necessary to apply for a skill card such as a CSCS card.
Book Health & Safety Test…
CSCS, JIB Cards Required by most construction sites, skill cards show your qualifications skills, and health & safety test pass.
Apply or Renew Your Card…
Construction NVQ Get your NVQ while at work with our on-site NVQ assessment. A qualified assessor will come to your workplace to assess you.
Book NVQ Assessment…

Search Questions