Want to get in touch?

Unfortunately we are currently closed. Our working hours are 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.

Book online quickly and easily

Our online booking system is quick, simple and easy to understand.

Contact our customer support team

You can contact us by creating a support ticket - one of our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you do not have an account, or cannot remember your details, please click here to contact us.

Login to our client area

If you are an existing customer, you can also login to our client area to check your account details and existing support tickets.


We can call you back

Our expert advisors are ready to help you

Call me back


x Close

This site uses cookies. We have already set cookies which are essential for the operation of this site.

Cookies are small files that get saved to your computer from our website.They help us identify your browser's previous activity and preferences on our website without identifying you personally.

This allows us to improve your user experience while maintaining your own privacy.

Can you recommend the best revision material to assist me in passing the Health and Safety test?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

0 votes
There are various different kinds of materials that are on sale for the Health and Safety test. These include books and as well as DVDs. These can be bought online from Construction Support Line or at any good high-street bookstore.

Ensure that you do buy the specific materials for the specific Health and Safety test that you will be appearing for. These can be ordered conveniently online and will be delivered to your doorstep within two to three business days.

The most often referred to books are:
Health, Safety & Environment Test Revision Book - 2012 Edition
Health, Safety & Environment Test DVD – 2012 Edition
Managerial and Professional Health, Safety & Environment Test Revision Book – 2012
Managerial and Professional Health, Safety & Environment Test DVD – 2012
answered 8 years ago

Related questions

Health & Safety Test Every person wishing to work on a construction site in the UK needs to pass a health and safety test. Passing is also necessary to apply for a skill card such as a CSCS card.
Book Health & Safety Test…
CSCS, JIB Cards Required by most construction sites, skill cards show your qualifications skills, and health & safety test pass.
Apply or Renew Your Card…
Construction NVQ Get your NVQ while at work with our on-site NVQ assessment. A qualified assessor will come to your workplace to assess you.
Book NVQ Assessment…

Search Questions