Want to get in touch?

Unfortunately we are currently closed. Our working hours are 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.

Book online quickly and easily

Our online booking system is quick, simple and easy to understand.

Contact our customer support team

You can contact us by creating a support ticket - one of our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible. If you do not have an account, or cannot remember your details, please click here to contact us.

Login to our client area

If you are an existing customer, you can also login to our client area to check your account details and existing support tickets.


We can call you back

Our expert advisors are ready to help you

Call me back


x Close

This site uses cookies. We have already set cookies which are essential for the operation of this site.

Cookies are small files that get saved to your computer from our website.They help us identify your browser's previous activity and preferences on our website without identifying you personally.

This allows us to improve your user experience while maintaining your own privacy.

I can’t find my CSCS health and safety pass certificate. What do I do?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

0 votes
Even if you have lost your Health & Safety test certificate, you may still able to apply for a CSCS card because many test centres save your details on a central database. When applying for your CSCS card with Construction Support Line the staff will search the records and try find your details. If your test centre does not save your details on the database, then you must retrieve a replacement certificate from your test centre (please note that it will not be the same certificate as when you passed the test, but a written letter from ConstructionSkills confirming that you have passed and when). Construction Support Line can do this on your behalf for a small fee.
answered 8 years ago

Related questions

Health & Safety Test Every person wishing to work on a construction site in the UK needs to pass a health and safety test. Passing is also necessary to apply for a skill card such as a CSCS card.
Book Health & Safety Test…
CSCS, JIB Cards Required by most construction sites, skill cards show your qualifications skills, and health & safety test pass.
Apply or Renew Your Card…
Construction NVQ Get your NVQ while at work with our on-site NVQ assessment. A qualified assessor will come to your workplace to assess you.
Book NVQ Assessment…

Search Questions