Looking to call
our phone number?

Sales: 0800 012 4125

We can call you back

Support: 0845 557 7427

Existing Client Login

Why don't we show our phone number?

Our aim is to give you the lowest possible prices for your booking. We don't have expensive call centres so we can pass on these savings to you.

Book online quickly and easily

Our online booking system is quick, simple and easy to understand.

CSCS Test & Card Booking

Group Booking (3 or more people)

Apply for a Construction NVQ

How can we contact you?

You can contact us by sending an email to support@constructionsupport.co.uk, or you can contact us. Existing clients can call 0845 557 7427 for customer support enquiries.

We will call you back

x Close
Your Name:
Phone Number:
Department: Call Me Back >>
Thank you, a member of the support staff will be calling you shortly.


x Close

This site uses cookies. We have already set cookies which are essential for the operation of this site.

Cookies are small files that get saved to your computer from our website.They help us identify your browser's previous activity and preferences on our website without identifying you personally.

This allows us to improve your user experience while maintaining your own privacy.

Health & Safety Test Every person wishing to work on a construction site in the UK needs to pass a health and safety test. Passing is also necessary to apply for a skill card such as a CSCS card.
Book Health & Safety Test…
CSCS, JIB Cards Required by most construction sites, skill cards show your qualifications skills, and health & safety test pass.
Apply or Renew Your Card…
Construction NVQ Get your NVQ while at work with our on-site NVQ assessment. A qualified assessor will come to your workplace to assess you.
Book NVQ Assessment…
Free Mock CSCS Test We are offering a completely free mock CSCS Test at our South East London offices. Test you health and safety knowledge in exam conditions for free!
Book your Mock CSCS Test…

Determine which construction career is right for you and apply for a CSCS Card in Manchester

CSCS Card Mancheste
Why do you need one?

The construction industry in the UK accounts for up to 25% of all work-related fatalities and a similarly large proportion of injuries. This one fact on construction site risks shows you why the CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) card is held in such high regard.

If you are looking for a job or would like to otherwise participate in the construction industry in the UK, you will experience difficulty making significant headway if you do not have a CSCS card.

The CSCS card has been embraced by major construction industry stakeholders. This has given the card ‘brand recognition’ – flashing the CSCS instantly gives you credibility and demonstrates your dependability as a safety-conscious professional.

While employers always retain overall responsibility on safe working conditions, every employer is more at ease with safety-trained staff. In the eyes of an employer, the bearer of a CSCS card is a low risk asset.

Types of CSCS cards

There are different types of CSCS cards. The type of card you apply and qualify for depends on the N/SVQ (National or Scottish Vocational Qualification) credential you possess and what your role is on site.

There are 6 broad categories of CSCS cards – Trainee, Skilled, Experienced Worker, Professional Membership, Visitor and CRO (Construction Related Occupation). The validity of the different types of cards ranges from 1 to 5 years. You will be required to sit for a CSCS exam in Manchester where your grasp of safety and health issues will be put to the test.

The CSCS Health, Safety & Environment Test

Some CSCS card applicants may be exempted from sitting for the exam but you should consider this the exception rather than the norm. That being said, even when you do qualify for an exemption, sitting for the exam is a great way to polish up on your knowledge and be certain that you are up to date on best safety practices.

cscs card manchesterThe Manchester CSCS test is not the same for each card. For instance, if you are applying for a Manager card, you must sit for the Managerial and Professional (MAP) health, safety & environment test in Manchester.

On the other hand, if you want the Supervisor card, the prerequisite exam is the Supervisor health, safety & environment test.

Posted under
Please fill in the information below and one of our advisors will call you shortly.