CSCS stopped accepting new applications for the Basic Skills Green CSCS card on September 3rd, 2018.
The Engineering Services SKILLcard scheme is using a new smart card, as of October 2015.
All of your training and certification is recorded right on your card and can be accessed through card readers or smartphone apps.
Also, a new “card check” database has been launched with more information about the employee.
Click below to read our easy to follow guide to taking your CSCS test in Liverpool:
- The CSCS test
- What the CSCS test consists of
- The construction industry in Liverpool
- CSCS test centre location
Learn more about what to know for the CSCS test signs section with our guide below:
- Mandatory signs
- Safe condition signs
- Hazard warning signs
- Prohibitive signs & more
Learn more about what to do when your CSCS card expires with our guide below:
- How simple is the process to renew?
- How can I check the expiry date on my card?
- Which cards can be renewed?
- What are the current pass criteria?
Read our guide to see which CSCS card is right for you in your planning role:
- Red CSCS card
- Gold Supervisor CSCS card
- Black Manager’s CSCS card
- PQP CSCS card & Profiled Route
Read our guide to taking your CSCS test in Nottingham:
- Where the test centre is
- What the test involves
- Advantages of taking the test
- Job opportunities in Nottingham
Read our helpful guide to the different types of red CSCS card below:
- Who should apply
- Which Health and Safety test you need to take
- What the card signifies to people on-site
- Expiry information
Discover what you need to know about the CSCS Test Leeds Centre:
- Where it is
- How to get there
- Available roles after your test
- Available work in Leeds
Learn where the CSCS Test Sheffield Centre is:
- Booking a CSCS test at Leopold House
- Construction in Sheffield
- Getting work after taking your test
- Why you need a CSCS card