A summary of all the companies who have been fined by HSE for improper or non-existent health & safety practises.
Discover important asbestos health and safety information in our guide:
- If asbestos is on your site
- What is an asbestos licence?
- Do I need special training from my employer?
- How do I dispose of asbestos?
What does a construction health and safety file involve and what does it mean for your business? Read our guide for all the answers:
- Why the file is important
- What the file contains
- Who prepares the file
- Post-project file use
Check our hassle free guide below to plastering health and safety:
- General health and safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Working at heights
- The CSCS test
Read below about how to present a construction tender health and safety plan:
- Submission of additional documents
- Separate pricing lists
- Tender evaluation
- Long term savings
Learn about some of the basics of painter and decorator health and safety:
- Falling from height
- Using water based paints
- Solvent dangers
- PPE & more
Read our guide on how you can improve health and safety in roofing:
- Safety training
- Risk assessments
- Protection from falling
- Objects falling from roofs
Read our intro guide to the vast world of town planning health and safety:
- Road planning
- Building locations
- Environmental improvement
- Communicating with residents/councils
Read our guide to technical operative health and safety.
Discover the basics, including what PPE to wear on-site.
Learn the different responsibilities a technical operative has across different roles.
Read up on what a quantity surveyor needs to know about health and safety:
- Being up to date on legislation
- Precedence over cost
- Preventing danger to workers/end users
- Health and safety stakeholders