We can call you back
Our expert advisors are ready to help you
Want to get in touch?
Unfortunately we are currently closed. Our working hours are 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.
Book online quickly and easily
Our online booking system is quick, simple and easy to understand.
Contact our customer support team
You can contact us by creating a support ticket - one of our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you do not have an account, or cannot remember your details, please click here to contact us.
Login to our client area
If you are an existing customer, you can also login to our client area to check your account details and existing support tickets.
Tax Refund Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall be binding on any person or company, partnership or business purchasing services from Construction Support Line (SupportLineUK LTD) on any of its websites ( called hereafter � the Customer� or �Customer� ).
References in these terms and conditions to �you�, �your� or �client� are references to the Customer or Customer. References in these terms and conditions to �we�, �us� and �our� are references to SupportLine UK Ltd.
These terms and conditions apply only to persons who are authorised users of our websites.
This Agreement, together with any operating rules, policies, price schedules, or other supplemental documents expressly incorporated herein by reference and published from time to time by SupportLine UK Ltd. (collectively, �the Agreement"), constitutes the entire agreement between SupportLine UK Ltd. and the Customer regarding SupportLine UK Ltd., and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
These Terms and Conditions are effective from 1st September 2010 until further notice.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to revise SupportLine UK Ltd. Terms and Conditions at any time. New terms and conditions will apply only to sales and contracts after the new rules come into effect. The Terms and Conditions on our website at the time you place your order will be the Terms and Conditions which apply to you.
A fee remains valid only for the duration of the day of your visit to SupportLine UK Ltd. website or the day on which you call our call centre. When SupportLine UK Ltd. receives the money from the tax office, it will deduct its fee, plus necessary tax, from the amount sent to the customer.
CHARGES & OUR MINIMUM FEE
We charge 17.5% plus VAt after we successfully claimed your tax back, or minimum fee of �100. This charge will be taken from the tax refund you receive from HMRC.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND FEES
If you wish to cancel the tax refund service provided by SupportLine UK Ltd., you may do so prior we submit your documentation to the HMRC. A minimum service fee of �20 will be withheld in cases where the customer wishes to cancel this service.
Once your documentation has been submitted to the HMRC we operate strict no refund policy.
1. SupportLine UK Ltd. guarantees that it will use its best endeavours to organise any due refund of income tax.
2. Where there is a change in the applicable tax law in the UK for the tax refund being reclaimed, or in the interpretation or implementation of the rules and laws by the UK tax authorities, SupportLine UK Ltd. will meet its commitment to organise the refund to the degree allowed by the UK law. The decision of the exact value of any refund due or amount owed is the decision of the relevant Tax Authority.
3. SupportLine UK Ltd. ensures that all client information is held as private and confidential. Information collected in writing and/or verbally for tax return filing services can and may be used for internal auditing purposes by SupportLine UK Ltd. and provided to the relevant Tax Office for external auditing purposes.
4. SupportLine UK Ltd. will organise the refund of the maximum amount possible based on the information and documentation provided by our customers and in line with the legal entitlements and obligations of the customer within the UK tax law.
5. SupportLine UK Ltd. will provide the refund as expediently as possible, subject to the provision of the necessary documents by the customers and the efficient processing of the refund application by the relevant tax office.
6. SupportLine UK Ltd. is not responsible for the refund of tax where:
- the customer has provided information which is false, inaccurate, incorrect, insufficient or misleading in any way;
- the customer has already received a refund;
- the customer has already applied for a refund, either directly or through another person, natural or legal;
- the customer owes money to the tax authority.
- the tax authority has different information on its system than that provided by the customer.
- the tax authority information leads to a decision that the customer is not due a refund.
Where there is a possible case for appeal within the law, such measures will be taken by SupportLine UK Ltd., where the customer information enables it to do so.
SupportLine UK Ltd. will endeavour to help the customer resolve these issues, provided it receives all necessary information and instruction from the customer.
7. When the customer signs a Power of Attorney permitting SupportLine UK Ltd. to organise his/her refunds, he/she is agreeing to pay the fee to SupportLine UK Ltd. for the organisation of the refund. If the customer has signed a Power of Attorney authorising SupportLine UK Ltd. to organise his/her refunds, and has, with or without his or her knowledge, applied or authorised any other person, natural or legal, to organise the same refund, he/she will owe SupportLine UK Ltd. the fee for the organisation of a refund, notwithstanding that the customer has obtained a refund otherwise than with the assistance of SupportLine UK Ltd..
- If the relevant Tax Office, sends the due refund to the customer directly, rather than to SupportLine UK Ltd., the customer still owes the processing fee in full to SupportLine UK Ltd. for the service rendered, which resulted in the issuing of the refund.
- If the customer does not pay this fee, pursuant to Clause 7 on a voluntary basis or on request from SupportLine UK Ltd., SupportLine UK Ltd. reserves the right to:
Take legal action to pursue the customer for the fee due
Publish the name of the customer as a Bad Debtor in the local newspaper, on the SupportLine UK Ltd. website and other media if the fee has not been paid within the rational terms given. Report the customer as a Bad Debtor to the relevant financial institutions in the country of the customer.
8. All emails to the customer will be sent to the email address provided by the customer at registration. SupportLine UK Ltd. will expect that the customer will ensure there is sufficient space in his/her inbox to receive all emails and that the customer checks his/her email regularly - regularly being about three times a week.
9. Where SupportLine UK Ltd. offers the customer a fast track method of submitting the relevant forms and documents in one step, and the customer signs all forms, this means the customer has agreed and authorised SupportLine UK Ltd. to file his/her return and organise any refund due. On receipt of all the forms and the documents, SupportLine UK Ltd. will confirm the estimated refund value per email. As the customer has already authorised SupportLine UK Ltd. to organise the refund, SupportLine UK Ltd. will proceed to file the return, unless SupportLine UK Ltd. receives a written revocation from the customer by email within three working days after sending this estimated refund amount to the customer. A customer needs to send such revocation to SupportLine UK Ltd. in writing by email and receive confirmation from SupportLine UK Ltd. that it has been received.
10. SupportLine UK Ltd. will send the refund to the customer as agreed per communication with the customer.
Depending on the tax being refunded, the usual method is by bank transfer.
SupportLine UK Ltd. will contact the customer at the time of refund to offer different payment options and at this stage should be supplied with bank details for the refund transfer.
Where SupportLine UK Ltd. receives the money from the tax office, it will deduct its fee, plus necessary tax, from the amount sent to the customer.
In the case of payment by cheque, SupportLine UK Ltd. has no control over the fees charged locally by banks in cashing the cheque. SupportLine UK Ltd. will not be liable for any changes in local bank charges, any currency exchange rates by the banks or any time period that the bank takes to cash the cheque. SupportLine UK Ltd. will apply an administration fee for the provision of additional payment options, which are highly administrative in nature. SupportLine UK Ltd. informs the customer when the choice of payment option is offered.
SupportLine UK Ltd..co will apply its Payment Options procedure to obtain the payment options choice of the client. Should the client fail to communicate his/her payment option choice within six months, SupportLine UK Ltd. will reserve the right to amend the terms of Clause 7 and apply them at its discretion until the client reverts.
11. Some refund entitlements of the customer are not issued by the Tax Authorities in the form of a cheque, for example they are reimbursed by decreasing the tax liabilities or other financial liabilities of the client. Where such refund entitlements are organized by SupportLine UK Ltd., the total financial benefit to the customer arising from the work of SupportLine UK Ltd. will be used as the basis for the estimation of the fee due.
12. For additional value-added services provided by SupportLine UK Ltd. to the customer, additional fees will be charged to cover associated administrative and management costs. Such additional services include, but are not limited to, document retrieval, NI number, verification, residency and non-residency document organisation where relevant, amendment preparation for previous returns, and certain payment options. For information about the fee for the additional services rendered for an individual case, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our FAQ section. We will also provide information of the fee applicable per customer case.
13. The SupportLine UK Ltd. tax refund calculator is an estimation tool only. It should be used solely for the purpose that it is intended. All estimations provided by the SupportLine UK Ltd. online tax refund calculator are an indicator of what the customer may be entitled to based on the information inputted by the customer. Final amounts due to the customer will depend upon the information and data on actual documents submitted, the information made available and the decision of the Tax Office.
14. Unless requested to do otherwise by the customer, SupportLine UK Ltd. will advise current and past customers of:
all new refunds that they may be entitled to as and when information becomes available from the respective tax authorities;
all new services that they may avail of with SupportLine UK Ltd.;
all new services offered by SupportLine UK Ltd. and associated companies.
15. The submission of a registration to SupportLine UK Ltd., by web, post, hand, fax, or email, constitutes agreement to these Terms & Conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
Please fill in the information below and one of our advisors will call you shortly.