Why get a CSCS card?
This is one of the highest level cards the CSCS offers, and is intended for top management professionals of construction companies.
If you have achieved your SVQ or NVQ level 5 certification in management, getting a Black CSCS card can drive career development and make you a better asset to employers.
Do I qualify?
This card is right for you if you have one of the following:
- Achieved a level 5, 6, 7 SVQ or NVQ certification in management in a construction environment
- Achieved the CIOB L4 Diploma in Site Management
All attendees must have passed the Managers and Professionals Health & Safety Test before seeking this certification.
How long is it valid for?
This card is valid for five years and can be renewed.
What is the next step?
You can seek to become a member of a professional institution and obtain the Professionally Qualified Person CSCS Card. Many Black Card holders go on to attain higher NVQ or SVQ levels.
Other CSCS Cards
- Red CSCS Card
- Green (Labourer) CSCS Card
- Green (Basic Skills) CSCS Card
- Blue CSCS Card (Skilled Worker)
- Gold CSCS Card (Advanced Craft)
- Gold CSCS Card (Supervisor)
- Black CSCS Card (Manager)
- Professionally Qualified Person
- Academically Qualified Person
- Construction Related Occupation
- Escorted Visitor